Based on the 12 Agile Principles and adapted for any delivered value.
- Early and continuous delivery of the most valuable work.
- Welcome and manage change. It happens.
- When work can be broken up and delivered in smaller (but valuable and usable) chunks, do it.
- Work directly with your customer daily throughout projects.
- Use motivated individuals. Given them the environment, support and trust to thrive.
- Face to face conversation is still the most effective method of conveying information.
- High business value is the primary measure of success.
- Work should be sustainable.
- Give continuous attention to excellence.
- Maximize the amount of work not done.
- The best work emerges from self-organizing teams.
- Regularly reflect on the past and make adjustments.
I’m sure I’m not the first or the last on this, and if you’re interested in more, check out ModernAgile.org.